Saturday, October 9, 2010

Oh What do you Do

My baby is no longer so.  Merry little Merrylee turned two, and I'm a little behind in posting sweet photos of her special day. 

Both my little ones have their favorite songs they like me to sing to them when they need snuggles in the rocking chair.  Anny's has always been, "Daisy, Daisy".  I know you know it-

"Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do. I'm half crazy, all for the love of you . . ."
Merrylee's favorite song is Oh What Do You Do in the Summer Time? It's a song in our church children's songbook.  She fondly refers to it as "Oh What Do you Do".  You can listen to the original version here.  Click on the "words and music" dot on the left, and then hit play.

Inside Out, an acapella band I like, sings a cute version of the song.  I listened to it today on Itunes, and Merrylee ran out of the playroom and said, "Oh! I like that song!" and immediately started hopping around and dancing.  It only seems appropriate that I set her birthday slideshow to said song.

I don't think a little toddler could possibly be more loved than this one!   

3 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet little girlie. I loved getting a hint of her personality the other day, but I wish I had more time to get to know her! I miss those adorable little thighs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! How Precious...Merrylee looks so much like Anny the older she gets. She looks like she had a GREAT Birthday!! We Love You All!!! <3

    ReplyDelete